Friday, October 31, 2008

Politics

I'm not much for talking politics. There's so much I don't understand about it. My wonderful husband explains much of it to me, but I must be honest and say, it's all still so foreign to me. It should be higher on my priority list of things to learn and understand, but it isn't.
There's one thing I do know... I will never vote for someone who supports the right to choose. The thought of abortion is bad enough, but the words in the following video sickens me to the depths of my soul.
Obama has already promised that, "The first thing I'd do as president is sign the Freedom of Choice Act," immediately eliminating over 500 abortion restrictions passed by the 50 states. Please watch this video. Then watch the second video. Neither videos contain any graphic images. If you are pro-life, but are unsure who to vote for, I urge you to VOTE FOR LIFE!
Remember to pause the music at the bottom of this page before watching the videos.

"Barack Obama is THE MOST EXTREME PRO-ABORTION CANDIDATE EVER to seek the office of President of the United States. Indeed, he is the most extreme pro-abortion legislator ever to serve in either house of the United States Congress."
(Dr. Robert P. George, Princeton University)

Lisa




No comments:

Post a Comment