Thursday, April 09, 2009

Sunny Patch!!

I have an eBay store. It's called Kid Kadoodle.

It's not much of one, but there are plenty of cute things in there for any mother to choose from. And the prices aren't bad. Unfortunately, competition is brutal on eBay. I think my prices are competitive, but I just don't seem to be getting the exposure I would like.

Anyway, I'm excited to be adding to my inventory! Melissa and Doug has come out with a line called Sunny Patch. I think it's a line that use to be sold in Target. Not too clear on that. But I have never seen such adorable things!!! And the qualtiy....well, Melissa and Doug do not put out junk. Their toys are quality! Here's sneak peak.....








OK, that's all I'm willing to show you. So, so cute, huh? There are so many other items in the line, but I just couldn't purchase much more than I did. Business needs to pick up some.

Anyway, I haven't listed any of those items as of yet, but I'm hoping to have some time today or tomorrow to get those items up.

I'm also going to open up my own online store outside of eBay soon. Hopefully, I'll be able to add more items as business picks up. I have several things in mind to sell, including my Vermont Baby bibs. Just need money, that's all. Isn't that what we all need?

No?

Just me?

~Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment