Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Resurection Day!

I hope everyone has had a wonderful Resurection Day! Unfortunately, most of us stayed home from church because Todd came down with a bug of some kind. I'm hoping praying no one else gets it. It was only a few weeks ago we had this happen! I'm all done with that, thank you very much!

Here is a video I came across that has a powerful message. Please watch it in it's entirety if you haven't already seen it.

PLEASE GO THE THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE AND PAUSE THE MUSIC BEFORE WATCHING THE VIDEO.



I can't tell you how many times His love for me has rescued me from the depths of sin, seasons of anger, and moments of feeling like nothing makes any sense. He washes my wounds and heals them, and has set me free from the enemy's grip.

And today, as we reflect on the day Jesus defeated death and rose from the grave after being put to death on OUR BEHALF, I'm praying you give Him the chance to change the very meaning of your life. To change the very reasons you wake up each day and breathe in and out. To give you the hope of eternal life in His presence. Be blessed.

~Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment