Saturday, November 08, 2008

Is Your Marriage Fireproof?

If you could recommend one movie to everyone, what would it be?

Yesterday, Todd and I went to see the new movie, Fireproof. If you haven't heard of this movie, here's the trailer. Remember to pause the music at the bottom of this page before playing the trailer.






If you see only one more movie for the rest of your life, this needs to be it! If you don't think this movie is for you, you need to see it! If you're married, single, divorced, young, old... you need to see it!

Believe me, you need to see this movie. And bring a box of tissues with you. Don't wait till it comes out on video. This movie will change your life. Has a movie ever changed your life? If no, go see this movie. If you're ready for a change, YOU MUST SEE THIS MOVIE!!!

And....have I mentioned that you really really need to see this movie?

You do. You just do.

I wish I could tell you what it's about. The trailer does NOT do it justice. I don't want to give anything away. Just go see it.

Lisa
go see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment