Friday, January 16, 2009

I Love Photoshop!!

So, I got a new toy! We invested in Photoshop CS4 and I just can't get enough of it. It will take me a life time to learn how to use most of the tools in it, but I'm having fun learning.

Here's something I just did. Below is a photo I took of Elyse around Christmas. Those of you who got Christmas cards from us might remember this picture on the card. Well, I edited those Christmas card photos online on a neat site called Picnik.com. Great site, but it's not photshop!

To show you what I recently did in photoshop I'll show you the straight out of the camera shot with no editing.

Before photoshop....







And after photoshop!





Wow! OK, Elyse would never wear this much make up in real life. But I added this much only because I am trying to learn how to use this new toy of mine.



I think I'm addicted. Is that a bad thing?


Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment